- Image 01
- Image 02
- Image 03
- Image 04
- Image 05
- Image 06
See what our customers have to say about our Butcher Shoppe
Check out our weekly specials on meats and supplies in our brochure
Map & Directions to our Butcher Shoppe.
Beef Tenderloin with Mushroom Sauce
- Spray shallow roasting pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Season a trimmed whole beef tenderloin with Carl's Prime Rib Seasoning
- Let meat set in roasting pan for one hour prior to cooking.
- Roast uncovered in pre-heated oven at 450 degrees F for 45 minutes
- Remove from oven.
- Let meat set for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Slice thin.
- Saute mushrooms and onions in butter for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Add broth and wine.
- Simmer for 10 minutes
- Mix corn starch and cold water.
- Stir into broth until thick.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. (May also add meat drippings from cooked meat into sauce.)
- 8 oz. fresh sliced mushrooms
- 4 thin sliced green onions or 1 leek
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 Cups Beef Broth
- 1/2 to 3/4 Cup white wine
- 3 tbsp Corn starch
- 1/2 Cup cold water
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Please rotate your screen to the portrait postion.
This site was not designed to support landscape browsing on your device:
iis application initialization preload