- Image 01
- Image 02
- Image 03
- Image 04
- Image 05
- Image 06
See what our customers have to say about our Butcher Shoppe
Check out our weekly specials on meats and supplies in our brochure
Map & Directions to our Butcher Shoppe.
Boneless Prime Rib Roasting Guide
- Season roast if desired.
- Place roast fat side up on rack in roasting pan.
- Roast uncovered in pre-heated oven at 450 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 325 degrees F.
- Continue roasting to desired doneness.
- Rare: 20 minutes per pound (140 degrees F)
- Medium: 25 minutes per pound (160 degrees F)
- Well: 30-35 minutes per pound (170 degrees F)
- Test meat temperature with meat thermometer.
- Let roast stand 10 minutes before carving.
Please rotate your screen to the portrait postion.
This site was not designed to support landscape browsing on your device:
iis application initialization preload